The first independently created ELP system in the region. Designed in line with the ICAO standards and recommended practices and the GCAA regulations. Aimed and designed to assess the English Language Proficiency of Pilots for ICAO Language Proficiency Requirements compliance. Each segment of the test is contextualised and adapted to the role of the candidate. Performances are assessed by an experienced team of operational and linguistic experts.
The test assesses the following linguistic skills
ELP Test Structure
- Part 1: Interview/Warm-up
- Part 2: Image description and discussion
- Part 3: Storytelling through illustrations
- Part 4: Listening Comprehension
Necessary documents for registration:
- Passport: Coloured scanned copy of passport data page.
- Personal Photo: Passport standard-size photo with clear white background.
- Pilot Licence: Coloured scanned copy if available